Monday, December 12, 2011
I Hate Laundry
So far I've managed to do some laundry today. Now lets see if I can put them things away. lol Today has been been okay so far. Just trying to stay busy with chores, poetry, and my paintings.
I was pretty shocked on how many views my blog has gotten so far. I even got my first comment today. It was sweet and it brought a smile to my face. It makes a lonly world seem a little less lonly. Plus it was very inspiring. So please keep the comments coming. They mean alot to me.
When I started this blog, I never actually thought that people would read it...let alone leave a comment. I just thought of it as a my very public journal that I could vent on and not hold back. I knew it was a possibility, but I really didn't expect it if you know what I mean. But again, thank you.
Heard from a friend today. She's somewhat in the same boat as me. Basically she likes/loves someone who won't let go of something from his past/be with her.
Anyways, she seems to be in a good place. She says she's finally letting him go. I'm proud of her. Now she can focus on the two most important people in her life, which is herself and her child. I know I'll be there too one day. I just gotta stay strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment